I have imported data from http://cellprofiler.org/linked_files/TranslocationData.zip and extracted metadata from the file Translocation_doses_and_controls.csv.
After running the CP2.1 pipeline I opened the DefaultDB.properties in CP Analyst. When I created a scatterplot of metadata_Dose vs image_number the x-axis scale was strange.
Then I checked the database and found out that the field Image_Metadata_Dose field was of type ‘TEXT’ instead of ‘float’. Changing this in the database gives a correct x-axis scale.
My guess is that this problem has something to do with the Swedish numerical settings on my computer, using ‘,’ as decimal Point.