apologies, but the job descriptions seems to be in German only (but Google does a good job in translating it:
Dare to do something new, grow beyond yourself and redefine the limits of what is possible. That is exactly what our employees can and should live every day. To set an example with our innovations and make great things possible. Because behind every successful company there are a lot of fascinating people.
We are looking for colleagues (m / f / x) who like to try new things. You will be:
- as a working student in the product management department, support the application development department
- work on the solution of customer-specific applications in the field of microscopy
- Develop and document code examples for customer applications
- Create training materials
- started studying bioinformatics, computer science or a natural science course
- Interest in microscopy, image analysis and automation, with use in the field of biomedical research, materials science or in industry
- Scripting experience with Python
- first experience with the analysis of microscopic images (e.g. with Fiji)
- ideally, first experience working on the microscope
- very good language skills in English and German
In an open and modern environment with numerous development and training opportunities, the employees at ZEISS work in a culture that is characterized by expert knowledge and team spirit. All of this is supported by the special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to advance science and society together.
Dare today. Inspire tomorrow.