For the past couple of months, I’ve been mostly on family leave due to COVID-19. But I’ll have two days a week to work on ImageJ again starting this week. Of course, I need to prioritize what I work on during my limited windows. Below is an informal poll to encourage me in particular directions. If you have opinions, please vote!
- Flesh out PyImageJ tutorial notebooks, with a focus on ImageJ1 integration
- Fix ij1-patcher headless support for newest IJ1 versions
- Finish the new ImageJ website
- Migrate CI builds from Travis CI to GitHub Actions and update corresponding community process
- Work on merging existing scijava, imagej, scifio, fiji PRs
- Finish reconciling ImageJ-OMERO and ImageJ Server with PSJ 30+.
- Flesh out and communicate near-term strategic vision + technical directions for ImageJ+Fiji
- <insert your urgent project needing my help specifically here (comment in the thread)>
- No preference