Updater error / proxy requires login/pw

Dear all,

I hope you can help me or point me in the right direction. I searched the forum already but couldn’t find a solution.
I’m trying to run FIJI on my office PC (Win7) and the updater fails with the following error (please see below).

I tried to tell FIJI to ‘use system proxy settings’ but that does not help. Based on the error message, it seems that the proxy connection requires entering login and password.
Outside FIJI proxy settings are correct and I can access the internet. Starting some programs which require internet access (e.g. browser) does require to enter login/pw again so I think this is the same that is happening when FIJI tries to access the internet. Can I somehow provide FIJI with the login data so the updater/FIJI can connect to the internet? Or is it a different problem?

java.lang.RuntimeException: TODO: authenticate proxy with the configured user/pass pair
at net.imagej.updater.CheckForUpdates.run(CheckForUpdates.java:76)
at org.scijava.command.CommandModule.run(CommandModule.java:199)
at org.scijava.module.ModuleRunner.run(ModuleRunner.java:168)
at org.scijava.module.ModuleRunner.call(ModuleRunner.java:127)
at org.scijava.module.ModuleRunner.call(ModuleRunner.java:66)
at org.scijava.thread.DefaultThreadService$3.call(DefaultThreadService.java:238)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Thank you already,
Greetings,
Bettina