In the Neuroanatomy update site we use jzy3d as a dependency. For a while we used jitpack artifacts because we needed unreleased functionality of jzy3d. A new release of jzy3d is now available through maven central, so in an effort to standardize things (and maintain semVer adoption) we replaced the dependency, which is simply a ‘trivial’ change of group id, done here:
This morning, when I pushed things to the updater, the updater complained about jzy3d conflicts. I ended up breaking the dependency to the old jzy3d jars from jitpack, marking such jars for uninstall, and uploading the new maven central jars.
The problem now is that on the user-end of things, the updater uninstalls the jitpak jars but does not mark for download the new jzy3d jars from maven.