I released a new version of the ImageJ plugin which comes bundled with a feature complete ImageJ macro editor.
For an overview of the plugin please consult the github page:
- Updated to ImageJ plugin to version 1.51u54
- Fixed lost keyboard focus on MacOSX
- Improved preferences for Swing fonts (to decrease on Retina displays)
- Several other fixes for MacOSX
- Added a description for font corrections (see below!)
Screenshot (Windows, Eclipse Dark Theme):
To install the plugin the latest Eclipse Java version 4.7 (Oxygen) is required (I tested this plugin with 4.7.2). Open the Help->Install new Software dialog and add the following update site:
The plugin is also availabe from the Eclipse Marketplace Client:
Help->Eclipse Marketplace… (search for ImageJ)
To fix the default font size on Eclipse (a matter of taste) I wrote a short summary on the Github page how to fix the font size (see https://github.com/Bio7/EclipseImageJ1Plugin - bottom page).