Upcoming Image Analysis Events

conference
workshop
meeting
symposium

Date Title Type Topic Location
December 3-February 4 Image Processing & Analysis for Life Scientists MOOC An online course covering the basics of image analysis and processing over the course of 7 weeks. edX, Worldwide
December 6-8, 2018 From Images to Knowledge
with ImageJ & Friends (I2K)
Conference A forum for discussing forward looking strategies for dealing with the ever increasing flood of large and content rich microscopy imagery. EMBL Heidelberg, Germany
December 17-18, 2018 ImageJ/Fiji introduction and macro workshops Workshop For the 15th time I will organize two 1-day workshops with a mixture of lectures and hands-on sessions. During the workshops you will get an introduction into the use of ImageJ/Fiji for digital image processing focused mostly on biological examples. I will also try to answer specific questions from participants concerning image analysis of their own data. No prior knowledge of ImageJ, Fiji or macro coding is required, only basic use of a laptop. University of Leicester, UK.
January 9-11, 2019 2019 Quantitative BioImaging (QBI) Conference Conference The Quantitative BioImaging Society seeks to foster the scientific exchange of researchers with interest in quantitative imaging in biological and biomedical sciences. A particular emphasis is to promote interdisciplinary interactions between physicists, engineers, chemists, mathematicians, biologists, etc. Le Couvent des Jacobins in Rennes, France.
February 2-8, 2019 NEUBIAS Symposium, TS10 and TS11 Workshops & Conference Symposium and BioImage Analysis Schools (TS10 for Early Career Investigators, TS11 for BioImage Analysts) Luxembourg

Feel free to edit and update this thread with upcoming conferences, meetings, symposia, and workshops.

| December 17-18, 2018 | ImageJ/Fiji introduction and macro workshops (https://www2.le.ac.uk/colleges/medbiopsych/facilities-and-services/cbs/AIF/workshops/imagej-workshops-December-2018) | Workshop | For the 15th time I will organize two 1 day workshops with a mixture of lectures and hands-on sessions. During the workshops you will get an introduction into the use of ImageJ/Fiji for digital image processing focused mostly on biological examples. I will also try to answer specific questions from participants concerning image analysis of their own data. No prior knowledge of ImageJ, Fiji or macro coding is required, only basic use of a laptop. | University of Leicester, UK.

Thanks, @krs5 (and welcome to the forum)!

I edited the original post to include your workshop. The markdown table formatting seems to work only if you have column headers…

Hi Jan,

Yes, it was not totally clear for me how to get this in the table. Thanks for sorting it out. Should I have done something different or can I not add something to the table myself?

Best wishes

Kees

No worries, you didn’t do anything wrong. Two things were missing to allow you to edit the table yourself:

• The post needed to be made a Wiki post by some forum staff (I did this by clicking the wrench image icon on the post menu, and Make Wiki). Non-moderator users can only edit their own posts and wiki posts.

• Since you just registered to the forum (thanks!), your user level was still 0 - new user. I just increased your user level, since wiki posts can only be edited with users of level 1 - basic user and above.

Thanks for the idea to host this table. I’ve added our MOOC, but let me know if it does not fit here, as it’s none of these – conferences, meetings, symposia, and workshops