Unsupported operand type(s) for *: 'NoneType' and 'float'

Hi!
I’m strugling mightly to get CPA to read my files and I’m starting to guess that there may be something in my “peculiar” pipeline that doesn’t fit how CP processes modules data.
The related error is:
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for *: ‘NoneType’ and ‘float’

What does “nonetype” and “float” exactly mean in this context?
Please could you take a look at my pipeline and tell me if it looks logical to CP?

Basically what I do is:
-Open images from 2 channels.
-Find objects in each channel.
-Filter those objects.
-Take meassurements of those objects in both channels.

I have uploaded the pipeline, unfortunately the board attachment limit doesn’t allow me to upload sample images.
Thanks a lot in advance!
Medir_somas_melanpsinamodcol.cp (17.2 KB)

Hi,

The TypeError you’re getting is in CPA, not CP, correct? If it’s in CPA, can you give the full error message so we can see where it’s having trouble?

Based on your prior messages, I have a suspicion as to what the problem is. Are you using color images as input in CP? If so, this version of CPA doesn’t handle them well. Based on my work for this post, I noticed that these images were color and CPA failed (with a message like yours, I think) until I re-saved them as grayscale and re-ran the pipeline.

So the workaround for this is to save the color images as individual grayscale channels and have the pipeline read those. I know that your pipeline is using two channels of data, but if my guess is right, your individual images for each channel are still formatted as color anyway for some reason.

Regards,
-Mark