Unable to display object number on image

Hi Guys

I seem to run into a problem: when using DisplayDataOnImage to display object numbers next to my objects (Category: Number - Measurement: Object_Number) it gives the following error “Number_Center_X has an unmeasured feature name”. Which is weird because “Center_X” is a location and not a number. Is it mixing things up or did I do something wrong?

I would upload my pipeline, but I get this error Could not upload attachment to ./files/14019_e4e7796a7360f4cb1744062eb629ec3b.

Thanks in advance,
Bas de Wolf

A similar error I get is “Number has an unmeasured feature name”

After google-ing this last error I found a similar post in which this was explained and it worked for me too, thanks!

Hi,
Would you mind posting which post it was that helped you, for future reference?
-Mark

Sure, this one: http://www.cellprofiler.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3983

[quote=“davidlogan”]Hi Jamie,

I have seen this before. For me, you simply have to actively select and click your desired drop-down choice. Then wait a few seconds for the behind-the-scenes settings checker to verify the choice and the red text should go away. In your case, click “Number” to select it, and then click Number again to choose it (even if it happens to be the only choice). You may need to do this for every drop-down above and below.

Does that work for you? I’ll add an issue to our tracker to fix this. [EDIT: Actually, it’s already been fixed github.com/CellProfiler/CellPro … ssues/1184 In any case, my workaround above still applies]

Thanks,
David[/quote]

Just a quick note: The attachment functionality seems to be back online, so feel free to upload a file directly if need be.
-Mark