TypeError in CPA when trying to fetch classified objects, & object thumbnail random fail to load

cellprofiler
cellprofiler-analyst

Hi,

I’m facing a couple of errors with CPA.

The first is similar to an error reported previously (https://github.com/CellProfiler/CellProfiler-Analyst/issues/178).

However unlike that situation, I cannot see any “None” type items in my database. Also, I can score the whole image, I just get this error when trying to fetch “classified” objects if I use anything except Fast Gentle Boosting:

"An error occurred in the program:
TypeError: ufunc ‘isinf’ not supported for the input types, and the inputs could not be safely coerced to any supported types according to the casting rule ‘‘safe’’

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “cpa\classifier.pyc”, line 989, in OnFetch
File “cpa\generalclassifier.pyc”, line 78, in FilterObjectsFromClassN
File “cpa\multiclasssql.pyc”, line 127, in FilterObjectsFromClassN
File “cpa\multiclasssql.pyc”, line 157, in processData
File “numpy\lib\type_check.pyc”, line 374, in nan_to_num
File “numpy\lib\ufunclike.pyc”, line 113, in isposinf"

The second problem is that thumbnails of objects will randomly fail to load when I’m trying to fetch objects. Normally after 5-10 objects have appeared, but sometimes up to 80 object images will load before they just show a blank image.

I can’t upload my database here, but could drop off somewhere should anyone wish to see it.

Warm regards,

Ed

1002.cpproj (147.1 KB)

1002.properties (7.1 KB)
1002.properties (7.1 KB)

Hi,

Your first bug is a known one that’s fixed in the source version of CPA, if you’re able and willing to solve that.

The latter I’m guessing could be a memory issue, does the full image pop up when you double click on the thumbnail or do you get some sort of an error?

Hi,

Thanks I’ll try to fix the first error from source and update you on my progress.

The full image does indeed pop up when I double click the thumbnail, if a little slowly.

Best wishes,

Ed