Turning Cell Profiler Analyst into a Web App: Seeking User Feedback

Hello CPA users!

We are a group of students at University of Massachusetts Boston that are turning Cell Profiler Analyst into an easy to use Web Application and would like your feedback as a current user of Cell Profiler Analyst.

Below is the link to a survey. Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated.

https://forms.gle/R1gv1P16jCvNgJrf9

Thanks for your time and happy classifying!

1 Like

Hi, @Emma_K! Awesome! Let me know if I can be helpful.

Just a heads-up; we’re about to release CellProfiler-Analyst 3.0 in the coming weeks. This will migrate the software onto Python 3, bring in some performance improvements and fix several issues. If you need any information/help/feedback please feel free to get in touch!

2 Likes

Hello,
My team and I would definitely be interested in possibly hearing about recent developments, the direction CPA is going, feedback about our ideas, and possible clarification, though Ray has been really amazing at helping us. I do not know if you would be interested in setting up a meeting with us at some point. Or if there is not time for that, we could compose some questions and send them to you on some platform.
Thanks!
Emma

Hi @Emma_K,

Sure, I wouldn’t mind meeting to discuss this. If you get in touch via PM or email we could arrange something!