I’m having trouble with Positive Cell Detection using QuPath v0.1.2
A few years ago, I analysed tiff files of H-DAB staining for CD4 and the positive cell detection was succesfully performed as shown below.
However, now when I try to run Positive Cell detection using both these or other measurements, QuPath does not show any detections. I have tried this on both the same image as well as DAB stained images of other markers (such as CD8) but there are no detections at all.
I’ve read that sometimes turning background ‘off’ also helps but that didn’t seem to work.
Could anyone please advise what other parameters could need adjusting and what the issue may be?
- Upload an original image file here directly or share via a link to a file-sharing site (such as Dropbox) – (make sure however that you are allowed to share the image data publicly under the conditions of this forum).
- Share a minimal working example of your macro code.
- What is the image about? Provide some background and/or a description of the image. Try to avoid field-specific “jargon”.
- What information are you interested in getting from this image?
- What stops you from proceeding?
- What have you tried already?
- Have you found any related forum topics? If so, cross-link them.
- What software packages and/or plugins have you tried?