cam2_20200303_0414153606-obj1.tif (39.2 KB)
- I have high framerate videos of mosquitoes (see image above) but with low contrast and low resolution (200 x 200 px) because I had to crop around the individual.
- I want to track the tips of the legs, body tips as well as wings hinges and tips.
- For now I am using the defaults settings in the train cfg files with 150 labeled images and resnet 50. It gives me descent results for a first try but the accuracy is not great yet, the labels are often off by a few pixel, which in my case makes a big differences
- Is there a tutorial/documentation about how to find the best settings for the training?
- for example, multi_step seems to be important, here: Recommended Settings for Tracking Fine Parts it’s it recommanded to set multi_step with the following values, would that make sens in my case? And then why?
cfg_dlc[‘multi_step’]=[[1e-4, 7500], [5*1e-5, 12000], [1e-5, 50000]]