Trainable Weka Segmentation (TWS) - integrated density?

Hi there!

I am completely new to FIJI (ImageJ) and the Trainable Weka Segmentation plugin, so my apologies in advance for the silly question!

My image file is an image stack (100 frames) of ultrasound images on a mouse and I am interested in the integrated density of my region of interest (ROI).

As attached above, I have trained the classifier so that it automatically segmented out my ROI (shown in red) for every frame of the 100 frames. As you can see the ROI is different for each frame. Now my question is, if there a way to let the AI automatically return the integrated density for the ROI in each of the 100 frames? The data AI returned included Gaussian blur, membrane projections etc. which I do not want, but in the settings I cannot find “integrated density” under “training features”.

I know that manually I can measure the integrated density of a ROI by Ctrl+M which is the “measure” command, but for the TWS plugin I was wondering if there is a way to let the AI select the ROIs (red area) itself and return the integrated density of them?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Best regards,