Tracking DAPI Cells using Time Lapse Images at Different Locations

Hi,

I am still fairly new to CellProfiler and would like to know more about analyzing migration trajectories and the change of location for each cell between frames. I have images for a 2 hour time-lapse where 20 images are taken at different locations which is at one frame and then the time-lapse starts over at the original frames to track the cells, which are shown in DAPI. I am also counting the cells that are in the tapered channels versus the cells in the loading channel on the sides. I have a general pipeline that I have created, but I do not know how to continue adding to the pipeline to achieve migration trajectories, the exact change of location for each cell between two frames, and measuring migration velocity. I have also tried downloading the example on the CellProfiler website for tracking cells, but even making modifications for my images it does not seem to work as I would like.

Any help would be great!
Thank you!

Here is the project including images:
1-18-17SqueezeAnalysis.cpproj (590.6 KB)

Hi,

Can you upload your images separately to Dropbox/Google drive?
The file you sent doesn’t include any images yet, only a pipeline.

Bests

In the meantime, I will add that the TrackObjects module measures certain basic features about dynamics (see its help for details) but for those who want something fancier it’s up to you to make a downstream data analysis pipeline to extract them using the raw data such as X Y locations for each object at each time frame.
Hope this is helpful.

Hi,

Thank you for letting me know. I finally have figured out a way to have all of my frames from each location to be in sequence.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you for letting me know. So, if I do want something fancier and I have to make a data analysis pipeline to extract the raw data such as the X and Y locations for each object at each time frame how would I go about doing that?

Thank you.