The pose configuarion file exported from the model pose_cfg.yaml was not found

Hello,

I am working in DLC live for my master thesis. However, when I am trying to run the program it gives me an error telling me that the pose_cf.yamle file was not found. Everything was working before and now I don’t know why it is giving me that error.

Please help!

Terminal code error:

/home/titan/anaconda3/envs/DLC-GPU-live2/lib/python3.7/site-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/dtypes.py:526: FutureWarning: Passing (type, 1) or ‘1type’ as a synonym of type is deprecated; in a future version of numpy, it will be understood as (type, (1,)) / ‘(1,)type’.
_np_qint8 = np.dtype([(“qint8”, np.int8, 1)])
/home/titan/anaconda3/envs/DLC-GPU-live2/lib/python3.7/site-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/dtypes.py:527: FutureWarning: Passing (type, 1) or ‘1type’ as a synonym of type is deprecated; in a future version of numpy, it will be understood as (type, (1,)) / ‘(1,)type’.
_np_quint8 = np.dtype([(“quint8”, np.uint8, 1)])
/home/titan/anaconda3/envs/DLC-GPU-live2/lib/python3.7/site-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/dtypes.py:528: FutureWarning: Passing (type, 1) or ‘1type’ as a synonym of type is deprecated; in a future version of numpy, it will be understood as (type, (1,)) / ‘(1,)type’.
_np_qint16 = np.dtype([(“qint16”, np.int16, 1)])
/home/titan/anaconda3/envs/DLC-GPU-live2/lib/python3.7/site-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/dtypes.py:529: FutureWarning: Passing (type, 1) or ‘1type’ as a synonym of type is deprecated; in a future version of numpy, it will be understood as (type, (1,)) / ‘(1,)type’.
_np_quint16 = np.dtype([(“quint16”, np.uint16, 1)])
/home/titan/anaconda3/envs/DLC-GPU-live2/lib/python3.7/site-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/dtypes.py:530: FutureWarning: Passing (type, 1) or ‘1type’ as a synonym of type is deprecated; in a future version of numpy, it will be understood as (type, (1,)) / ‘(1,)type’.
_np_qint32 = np.dtype([(“qint32”, np.int32, 1)])
/home/titan/anaconda3/envs/DLC-GPU-live2/lib/python3.7/site-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/dtypes.py:535: FutureWarning: Passing (type, 1) or ‘1type’ as a synonym of type is deprecated; in a future version of numpy, it will be understood as (type, (1,)) / ‘(1,)type’.
np_resource = np.dtype([(“resource”, np.ubyte, 1)])
/home/titan/anaconda3/envs/DLC-GPU-live2/lib/python3.7/site-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/dtypes.py:526: FutureWarning: Passing (type, 1) or ‘1type’ as a synonym of type is deprecated; in a future version of numpy, it will be understood as (type, (1,)) / ‘(1,)type’.
_np_qint8 = np.dtype([(“qint8”, np.int8, 1)])
/home/titan/anaconda3/envs/DLC-GPU-live2/lib/python3.7/site-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/dtypes.py:527: FutureWarning: Passing (type, 1) or ‘1type’ as a synonym of type is deprecated; in a future version of numpy, it will be understood as (type, (1,)) / ‘(1,)type’.
_np_quint8 = np.dtype([(“quint8”, np.uint8, 1)])
/home/titan/anaconda3/envs/DLC-GPU-live2/lib/python3.7/site-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/dtypes.py:528: FutureWarning: Passing (type, 1) or ‘1type’ as a synonym of type is deprecated; in a future version of numpy, it will be understood as (type, (1,)) / ‘(1,)type’.
_np_qint16 = np.dtype([(“qint16”, np.int16, 1)])
/home/titan/anaconda3/envs/DLC-GPU-live2/lib/python3.7/site-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/dtypes.py:529: FutureWarning: Passing (type, 1) or ‘1type’ as a synonym of type is deprecated; in a future version of numpy, it will be understood as (type, (1,)) / ‘(1,)type’.
_np_quint16 = np.dtype([(“quint16”, np.uint16, 1)])
/home/titan/anaconda3/envs/DLC-GPU-live2/lib/python3.7/site-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/dtypes.py:530: FutureWarning: Passing (type, 1) or ‘1type’ as a synonym of type is deprecated; in a future version of numpy, it will be understood as (type, (1,)) / ‘(1,)type’.
_np_qint32 = np.dtype([(“qint32”, np.int32, 1)])
/home/titan/anaconda3/envs/DLC-GPU-live2/lib/python3.7/site-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/dtypes.py:535: FutureWarning: Passing (type, 1) or ‘1type’ as a synonym of type is deprecated; in a future version of numpy, it will be understood as (type, (1,)) / ‘(1,)type’.
np_resource = np.dtype([(“resource”, np.ubyte, 1)])
Process SpawnProcess-2:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/titan/anaconda3/envs/DLC-GPU-live2/lib/python3.7/site-packages/multiprocess/process.py”, line 297, in _bootstrap
self.run()
File “/home/titan/anaconda3/envs/DLC-GPU-live2/lib/python3.7/site-packages/multiprocess/process.py”, line 99, in run
self._target(*self._args, **self._kwargs)
File “/home/titan/anaconda3/envs/DLC-GPU-live2/lib/python3.7/site-packages/dlclivegui/pose_process.py”, line 73, in _run_pose
ret = self._open_dlc_live(dlc_params)
File “/home/titan/anaconda3/envs/DLC-GPU-live2/lib/python3.7/site-packages/dlclivegui/pose_process.py”, line 93, in _open_dlc_live
self.dlc = DLCLive(**dlc_params)
File “/home/titan/anaconda3/envs/DLC-GPU-live2/lib/python3.7/site-packages/dlclive/dlclive.py”, line 150, in init
self.read_config()
File “/home/titan/anaconda3/envs/DLC-GPU-live2/lib/python3.7/site-packages/dlclive/dlclive.py”, line 164, in read_config
f"The pose configuration file for the exported model at {cfg_path} was not found. Please check the path to the exported model directory"
FileNotFoundError: The pose configuration file for the exported model at /home/titan/KI2020/DLC/KI2020_Valter-Valter-2020-09-10/pose_cfg.yaml was not found. Please check the path to the exported model directory
5.6590 WARNING Monitor specification not found. Creating a temporary one…

For your information, I am using Linux :grinning:

Hi,

an obvious question but did you check the path to the exported model? Are you sure it is there?

Hi, thanks for the help… There were a loto of pose_cfg.config files in different directories and apparently i was using the wrong one… Problem solved now!