- Mac OS for labelling
- Google Collab for training the models
- Mac OS for analysing the video and refining the outliers
Hello! I have successfully trained a model with low pixel error, but there were still some outliers that I tried to clean up.
- I analysed a test video (not previously labelled manually or used for training) successfully;
- I extracted outlier from this video successfully;
- I refined 20 randomly selected frames manually via the GUI;
The problem appeared when I tried to merge the refined dataset.
The following folder was not manually refined,... /Users/season/Desktop/activesampling-tianqiu-2019-11-07/labeled-data/.DS_Store The following folder was not manually refined,... /Users/season/Desktop/activesampling-tianqiu-2019-11-07/labeled-data/_DS_Store Please label, or remove the un-corrected folders.
- Google Collab?
I used the GUI to label the frames and uploaded onto Google Drive. Then I used Google Collab to train the model. I then download the whole folder to my laptop, and the analysis, outlier extraction, refinement are all performed on my laptop.
Maybe, the transportation between the two environments might have resulted in the error?
- Only one video, and it’s a novel video being analysed and refined
As I said, the video I used to analyse is a novel video that is neither included in the manual labelling nor the training processes. Should I analyse all the video within the file and refine them to merge the file?
Let me know if you need me to elaborate further. Thank you!