Texture feature equations

When Haralick devised his suite of texture feature measurements way back when, he gave names to the 13 or 14 different measurements of texture. Unfortunately, others have sometimes applied new names to the measurements, making it a little difficult to keep track of exactly what type of texture analysis is being applied by different software packages. So I was wondering if CellProfiler Help had a list of the equations associated with the different texture measurement names. This way, there can’t be any mistake about what a particular measurement analyzes. I haven’t found any such list in CellProfiler or MatLab (I assumed CellProfiler’s names for texture measurements would match Matlab’s). Have I missed the relevant webpage?

The names and definitions are taken from Haralick’s 1973 paper (“Textural Features for Image Classification”. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics SMC-3 (6): 610–621), and are listed in the help for the MeasureTexture module. We listed the reference under “Technical notes” but we’ll make sure to add an appropriate weblink for the next release.

Regards,
-Mark