Synapse measure plugin

Hi,
I am looking for measure immune synapse. I have found in a paper a plug-in that seems to do the job. Unfortunately the server link is dead and people did not respond to my email to let me get this plug-in.
here is a descritpion of the plug-in :
http://wwwuser.cnb.csic.es/~eveiga/Lab_of_Cellular_Immunobiology_&_Microbiology/SynapseMeasures.html

and additional explanation from their paper ( [Calabia-Linares C, et al. Endosomal clathrin drives actin accumulation at the immunological synapse. Journal of Cell Science 24(Pt 5):820-30. 2011])(http://jcs.biologists.org/content/124/5/820.long)
“For each kind of measurement (Bg, B, T and
S), we computed the pixel value average within the multiple circles associated with
that region within the same image. As a result of the location of the circle, half of
the fluorescence values from the B measurements are caused by the background
fluorescence whereas the other half are caused by the constitutive fluorescence of
the B cells plus the background fluorescence. The same idea applies to the T
measurements. The S measurements have contributions from the background, half
of the constitutive fluorescence of the B-cells, and half of the fluorescence of the
extra amount of clathrin present at the synapse coming from the T cell. We can
express these ideas algebraically as:
where Bg, B, T and S are the average values of our measurements, Bˆ
g is an estimate
of the expected background fluorescence, B is an estimate of the constitutive
fluorescence of the B-cells, T is an estimate of the constitutive fluorescence of the
T cells outside the synapse, and Ts is an estimate of the constitutive fluorescence of
the T cells at the synapse. From the measurement model, the estimates can be easily
derived as:
From this we can estimate the ratio between the fluorescence at the T cell synapse
and in T cell regions outside the synapse as ZTs/T. This ratio is computed for each
IS image”

I think that it is not very complicated to do it but I am not used to write plug-in/macro.
Does someone could help me ?

Thanks