SVG File in QuPath 0.2.0-m6

Is there any way to open an SVG file in Qupath 0.2.0-m6? I am working with .vsi image files, and I want to overlap the SVG file on it so I can outline brain areas in the .VSI file. I have to do a double-labelling analysis on the .VSI files. I will use a script on the .VSI files which works in the QuPath 0.2.0-m6.

There’s currently no built-in way to do what you want to do in QuPath. I’ve never worked on a project myself that requires this, so I don’t know what precisely is involved.

It might be scriptable, but probably not trivial and the details would be important (e.g. precisely what kind of transform might be needed to match the SVG to the .VSI, or if they are already fully aligned).

(By the way, QuPath is up to m10 now, with another planned for next week… I wouldn’t recommend staying with the older milestones unless you really need to)

If I convert SVG image to JPEG or TIFF, would I be able to overlap it on the .VSI file/image?

I use an older version because I was given a script for the analysis, which works only in the 0.2.0-m6 version. :frowning: