Job Title: Sr. Software Development Engineer – Computational Optics
Job Type: Full time
Location: Boulder, CO, USA
Double Helix Optics, an innovator in 3D imaging technologies, is expanding to additional markets and is looking for an MS/PhD level – or work experience equivalent – Software Development
Engineer to join a small and dynamic team expanding the boundaries of 3D imaging technology.
Double Helix Optics utilizes 3D image processing algorithms to complement its 3D biomedical and machine vision imaging instrumentation. The candidate filling this position will implement, enhance, optimize, and maintain 3D image processing end-user software. The candidate will also work with the team to develop deep learning algorithms to enhance the company’s software.
The candidate must be self-motivated, self-directed, and able to function in a small, fast-paced development team. The position will be located in Boulder, CO, USA.
Come join a great team bringing cutting-edge spatial imaging products to life in real world science and machine vision applications!
- Responsible for implementing and optimizing imaging processing and reconstruction algorithms and prototypes into commercial end-user software.
- Responsible for analyzing software to determine robustness, extensibility, and limitations.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and revising software implementations as required based on internal and external performance results.
- Responsible for implementing unit and integration tests for software modules and functions.
- Responsible for software configuration management and build systems.
Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, or equivalent, and 5+ years software development experience.
Excellent software architecture, design, implementation and debugging skills required.
Experience with C++ and Java development required.
MATLAB and image processing toolbox experience required.
Experience with machine learning algorithm development and toolkits required
Experience with Intel MKL and IPP coding and optimization preferred.
Experience with ImageJ (ImgLib1, ImgLib2) and Micro-Manager coding preferred.
Experience with CUDA and OpenMP GPU programming preferred.
A highly self-motivated and a solid team player with excellent oral and written communication skills.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com