Sorry: LoadImages not recognizing file

cellprofiler

When I try to open the .avi, I get the following error message:

There was a problem running the analysis module LoadImages which is number 01. Error using ==> LoadImages at 535
Image processing was canceled in the LoadImages module because there are no image files with the text “080430DR_egfr_gfp_KHbaf2_R3D_D3D.avi” in the chosen directory (or subdirectories, if you requested them to be analyzed as well).

Stack:
LoadImages in /Applications/MACI_1.0.5122/CompiledCP/CellProfiler_mcr/Modules/LoadImages.m (535)
AnalyzeImagesButton_Callback in /Applications/MACI_1.0.5122/CompiledCP/CellProfiler_mcr/CellProfiler/CellProfiler.m (9409)
gui_mainfcn in /Applications/MACI_1.0.5122/CompiledCP/CellProfiler_mcr/CellProfiler/CellProfiler.m (11138)
CellProfiler in /Applications/MACI_1.0.5122/CompiledCP/CellProfiler_mcr/CellProfiler/CellProfiler.m (55)

I loaded an .avi sucessfully yesterday with SpliAndSpliceMovie and I copied the name or parts of the Name for the LoadImages module.
It is refusing to recognize the file…

Did that happen to anyone else? Did you solve the problem?

Okay, I figured out, that I did a stupid mistake. I have to set the Image folder to load from to the output folder.

Topic closed! Sorry!

Glad that you solved it, and thanks for letting us know.
David