Please advise a newbie, I am completely lost in the manuals, especially since the real pluginы are already different. I installed FIJI.
The idea is to create a geometry from already segmented stacked binary image raw or tiff (to get surfaces of volumes smoother than the voxel discretization) to upload it later for finite element meshing.
I read the forum and found two advices how to do that:
- in “3D viewer” plugin to either do “content-add mesh” or to export surfaces. But videos on the plugin page are for some older version, there is no longer “Content-add mesh” command present. “Display as surfaces” leaves blank window, exporting to binary STL says “no mesh to export”.
- in “Segmentation” plugin to do “create surface”. But again this advice is obsolete, this command is no longer present in the plugin.
Sample image and/or code
- Upload an original image file here directly or share via a link to a file-sharing site (such as Dropbox) – (make sure however that you are allowed to share the image data publicly under the conditions of this forum).
- Share a minimal working example of your macro code.
- What is the image about? Provide some background and/or a description of the image. Try to avoid field-specific “jargon”.
- What information are you interested in getting from this image?
- What stops you from proceeding?
- What have you tried already?
- Have you found any related forum topics? If so, cross-link them.
- What software packages and/or plugins have you tried?