Segmentation->Geometry->finite element mesh

Hello!
Please advise a newbie, I am completely lost in the manuals, especially since the real pluginы are already different. I installed FIJI.
The idea is to create a geometry from already segmented stacked binary image raw or tiff (to get surfaces of volumes smoother than the voxel discretization) to upload it later for finite element meshing.
I read the forum and found two advices how to do that:

1. in “3D viewer” plugin to either do “content-add mesh” or to export surfaces. But videos on the plugin page are for some older version, there is no longer “Content-add mesh” command present. “Display as surfaces” leaves blank window, exporting to binary STL says “no mesh to export”.
  2. in “Segmentation” plugin to do “create surface”. But again this advice is obsolete, this command is no longer present in the plugin.

Sample image and/or code

• Upload an original image file here directly or share via a link to a file-sharing site (such as Dropbox) – (make sure however that you are allowed to share the image data publicly under the conditions of this forum).
  • Share a minimal working example of your macro code.

Background

• What is the image about? Provide some background and/or a description of the image. Try to avoid field-specific “jargon”.

Analysis goals

• What information are you interested in getting from this image?

Challenges

• What stops you from proceeding?
  • What have you tried already?
  • Have you found any related forum topics? If so, cross-link them.
  • What software packages and/or plugins have you tried?