On Wednesday, June 9, from 1000 until 1200 UTC (5-7am Madison time), the building where LOCI’s server rack resides will lose power, while a crew does some electrical work in the building. ImageJ and SciJava resources hosted at LOCI will not available during this time. Impacted resources include:
- ImageJ website (no imagej.net, but you can visit imagej.github.io as a workaround during this time, although the search bar will not work during the downtime)
- No ImageJ & Fiji downloads (downloads.imagej.net)
- No ImageJ/Fiji updates (update.imagej.net, update.fiji.sc, sites.imagej.net)
- No sample images (wsr.imagej.net, mirror.imagej.net, samples.fiji.sc)
- No Maven repository (maven.scijava.org)
I am not certain what the exact downtime will be—it may be the full two hours, or it may be less. I will do my best to minimize the downtime.