Sampling issues

Hi,

After a break from using CellProfiler I’ve started using the software again, and trying to get to grips with CP2.1. The Sampling menu is of interest to me as it might mean that I can segment my images a bit better without constantly asking you guys for advice! I’ve tried to use do Sampling on a very simple project that I made to test this function, however I can’t seem to get it to work. I get the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “cellprofiler\gui\parametersampleframe.pyc”, line 894, in on_button
File “cellprofiler\gui\parametersampleframe.pyc”, line 580, in prepare_for_run
File “cellprofiler\pipeline.pyc”, line 2237, in get_groupings
AttributeError: ‘ImageSetList’ object has no attribute ‘set_module’

Any ideas what is going wrong?
I thought it might be a case of the pipeline being wrong, but I can run it and load the results in CPA without any problems. The pipeline was originally imported from CP2.0, could this be a problem?

I’ve attached the pipeline and an example set of images. Incidentally, has anyone ever seen the nuclear morphology displayed in the cell at the very bottom of the screen (half cut off) and know what it might be?

Thanks in advance,

Ian

CellProfiler2.1Test.cpproj (98.6 KB)

Hi Ian,

I think it’s safe to say that the Sampling application got broken in the transition between 2.0 (when the app was written) and 2.1. The Sampling feature was written by a third party, so I’ll need to inquire with him on whether it’s easily fixable or not.

Regards,
-Mark

No worries, thanks for that Mark. If there is any update I’d be interested to know.

Cheers,

Ian

This issue has been addressed with the 2.1.1 release.
-MArk

Thanks Mark, I shall give it a go!

Ian