I analyzed a set of photos last year and had no issues. I also had someone else do them and they got the same results.
I got another person to recently re analyze the photos and she came up with completely different results. After troubleshooting I realized when I re opened my photos I got the same as hers.
I am using the same scale etc.
After looking around I noticed that at the top of the photo the size of um was complexity different (43 vs 4300). The original images I was getting sizes of roughly 20-120 and now I am getting sizes of 4-15.
The screen shot i took from the photos from before at the top say “4437 X 3400 um (680/510)” and the new ones say “44 X 34 um (680/510)” So i know it has something to do with that i am just unsure what and why! I have tried everything! I know these new numbers are incorrect but I cant see what went wrong or how to fix it! HELP !