Sample image and/or code
The richardson_lucy deconvolution is a very powerful tool to deal with image deconvolution with the kernel. However, the problem I meet is deal with the experimental 1d signal, as I do, expanding my data to square 2d image by copy data along one axis, and do the same things with the kernel. Lucky, I get a looks-good result. And my question is that can the richardson_lucy deconvolution brings others kind of issue in 1d spectrum, because what I want is just the deconvolution of the 1d data. Thanks very much!!!
- Upload an original image file here directly or share via a link to a file-sharing site (such as Dropbox) – (make sure however that you are allowed to share the image data publicly under the conditions of this forum).
- Share a minimal working example of your macro code.
- What is the image about? Provide some background and/or a description of the image. Try to avoid field-specific “jargon”.
- What information are you interested in getting from this image?
- What stops you from proceeding?
- What have you tried already?
- Have you found any related forum topics? If so, cross-link them.
- What software packages and/or plugins have you tried?