Noticed by @Christian_Tischer during a Fiji practical course, bug reporting outsourced to me I successfully reproduced it on my machine.
Get Reslices with different pixel sizes when using Image>Stacks>Reslice [/] with “Avoid interpolation” unchecked and different output spacing (e.g. 0.1 and 1.0).
The resliced image is the same size (121x56) regardless of output spacing value (0.1 and 1.0).
Steps to Reproduce
- Open Fiji > File > Open Samples > Mitosis
- Navigate to z 4/5, t 11/51
- Draw diagonal line from top to bottom of green fluorescence. (also reproduced with Segmented line)
- Image > Stacks > Reslice
- Uncheck “Avoid interpolation”
- set “Output spacing” to 1.0
- Repeat with “output spacing”=0.1
macOS Mojave 10.14.6 on a MacBook Pro. ImageJ Version 2.0.0-rc-69/1.52p, Build 269a0ad53f. Fiji updater was ran today morning.
The students could reproduce the problem in various Windows and Mac machines.