Today we are releasing Bio-Formats 5.9.1 which included the following changes:
File format fixes and improvements:
- Olympus OIR
- fixed a bug to prevent incorrect file from being read when multiple datasets are in the same location
- updated parsing of metadata values for image pixel size, working distance, filament, EHT and date (thanks to David Mankus)
- reader can now detect up to 12 channels
- now logs a warning when an image is acquired with an unsupported version
- added QuPath to the list of visualization and analysis applications
- updated the link to the i3dcore library
- updated the link to Slidebook
- improved MATLAB documentation with information on Java heap memory preferences (thanks to @kouichi-c-nakamura)
- corrected a number of permanently redirected URLs in the component and format pages
Full details can be found at: https://docs.openmicroscopy.org/bio-formats/5.9.1/about/whats-new.html
The software is available from the Java-8 update site for Fiji users.
Any problems or comments, please use the OME Forums or mailing lists: https://www.openmicroscopy.org/support.
The OME Team