This is the first stable Edinburgh release of QuPath.
If you haven’t been keeping up with the milestone (pre-)releases along the way, you will find that a lot has changed since v0.1.2. Highlights include:
- Entirely new pixel classifier (link)
- Rewritten object classifiers (link)
- New methods of thresholding images (link)
- New & improved tools to create & adjust annotations (link)
- Much more support for multiplexed images (link)
- Updated object hierarchy (link)
- Bigger, better, smarter projects (link)
- Export images & annotations, including pyramidal OME-TIFFs (link)
- Many bug fixes, performance improvements… and a lot more (link)
If you have been keeping up with the milestone releases, we recommend migrating to the stable v0.2.0 whenever you can.
Either way, you can find out more in the new documentation at https://qupath.readthedocs.io
Important! It is not recommended to mix different version of QuPath for analysis. If you started a project in v0.1.2, it is probably best to continue with that version - or start again with v0.2.0.
What to download
- For Windows (two options, functionally the same)
- For Mac
QuPath-0.2.0-Mac.pkg- right-click and choose Open to install
- For Linux