Quantifying Ca influx in multiple movies using predefined objects

Dear all,
I am quite new to image analysis, and would like to ask for your help.
I am doing Ca influx imaging with a fluorescent indicator in in 24-well plates and record 250 frames/well.
for quantification, I use two pipelines. The first one identifies cells and saves them as an image. The second pipeline loads this image, converts it into objects and uses these objects to measure intensity on all 250 frames. It works well, and I’m wandering whether there is a way to automate analysis of the whole plate. Now I am only able to process a single movie at a time, because I load the objects using “add single image” option under NamesAndTypes.
An obvious way to automate is using Groups. Is there a way to add separate “Object files” to each group?
An alternative way could be to prepare separate pipelines for each well and run them with Running Multiple Pipelines option. However, I ran into a problem, that no files are displayed in Run Multiple Pipelines window, when I select a folder that contains my pipelines. It does not see neither .cppipe, nor .cpproj files.
I will be really grateful for any suggestions!

Dear Rutageras,

It would be great if you could provide an example files/filenames. Definetly it should be possible to automate complete plate.
Anyways, as far as I understand, you are trying to run your pipelines for entire plate. But currently you are able to do it for one well which constitutes a movie with 250 frames. You can try this,
Before NamesAndTypes, there is Metadata in which you can extract well information from your meta data or your file name (if named accordingly). Then if you proceed to NamesAndTypes and Groups, then you should be able to group based on well.

Regards,
Lakshmi
Fujfilm Wako Automation (Consultant)
www.wakoautomation.com

Thank you for the reply!
here is a print screen of my NamesAndTypes

Ca refers to the frames of the movie that have to be measured.
Cells refer to the objects predetermined by another pipeline. It is one file that has to be used for all 250 frames.
I can easily load all the plate at once and sort according to a well using Metadata and Groups. However, how do I add the predetermined Objects (Cells)? I should have 250 frames and 1 object file per Group.

Dear Rutageras,

Yes. I got your problem. You could explore “Load Single image” module. You can load a single image for every image cycle using meta data as well. Infact this module gives you an option to load the image as an object as well. You can check this out. Let me know if this resolves the problem.

Regards,
Lakshmi
Fujfilm Wako Automation (Consultant)
www.wakoautomation.com

Dear lakshmi,
thank you for your advise.
It took me a while, but I manage to solve the problem. A key was to extract Well and Index fields using Metadata module and then use Metadata as Image set matching method in NamesAndTypes.