Recently I’ve had issues analyzing traced .swc files, and issues are visible when skeletonizing. After importing (e)swc’s onto corresponding .tif’s, and selecting ‘Filters for Visibility of Paths (2)’, nearly all of the paths become highlighted at the beginning of the image stack - even if they are not attached to the stalk/main path until later in the stack.
After skeletonizing the main path (and subsequently merging with a skeleton of branching paths), a related issue occurs. All paths appear in the beginning of the composite image stack, and the main path/stalk appears elongated in these few stack images, rather than as a single point.
I have analyzed multiple images and this hasn’t occurred. I have tried rescaling the .tif files, and going back into SNT to make sure the traces are accurate, but beyond this I’m not sure why it is occurring.
Attached: Z projects of traces
Red/yellow = stalk
Green = branches/processes