Problem with LoadData when loading objects

Hello!

First of all, thanks a lot for all the work you guys put into CP. I use it on a daily basis and it’s working great!

I have recently tried to use the LoadData module to load images and a set of objects into the pipeline. I managed to load the images but I can’t get the objects loaded.

First some background on the data to be loaded:

I have acquired a time series visualizing intracellular calcium at 16 different sites per time point. At the end of the time series I acquire for any of these sites an image with a nuclear stain and an image of fluorescent bacteria.

I use a first CP pipeline to mask cells and bacteria based on the images I have acquired at the end of the time series. With RelateObjects and FilterObjects modules I generate three classes of objects: Cells, InfectedCells and UninfectedCells. The objects for the 16 sites are saved as tiff files into a separate folder. This first pipeline works perfectly fine.

In the second pipeline I want to use the saved objects to measure calcium intensity throughout the time series. I therefore generated a CSV file, which loads the calcium images together with the corresponding objects. For this I followed the instructions of the help file. Indeed, I can use the calcium images in downstream modules, but the objects won’t show up. I have also tried to load the objects alone without the calcium images but it doesn’t work either… Looks like I’m doing something wrong.

I have attached the two pipelines, the saved objects (Tiff) and example images for two time points as well as the CSV file.

Some input from your side would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Chris
Pipelines and CSV.zip (12.8 KB)
Mask.zip (1.29 MB)
TimePoint_1.zip (9.91 MB)

Hi Chris,

Your pipeline is perfectly fine, the problem is a bug on our end. It’s long been fixed in our code, but not yet released. I would suggest going to our “trunk build” page and read the caveats on that page. Then follow the “Trunk builds for CellProfiler” link and select the 2.0 build from below the horizontal line to download an installation file.

Regards,
-Mark

Hi Mark,

[quote=“mbray”]Hi Chris,

Your pipeline is perfectly fine, the problem is a bug on our end. It’s long been fixed in our code, but not yet released. I would suggest going to our “trunk build” page and read the caveats on that page. Then follow the “Trunk builds for CellProfiler” link and select the 2.0 build from below the horizontal line to download an installation file.

Regards,
-Mark[/quote]

Thanks a lot for your answer!

Regards,
Chris

Sure; let us know if you run into further problems.
-Mark