Hi! I’m running an analysis on TMA slides, however, the batch processing script for positive pixel count doesn’t run on three slides. I had posted on the forum before regarding other images where this was occurring and it was mainly due to the amount of space required to run the analysis. As such, I have checked for that and even attempted to run the script on individual annotations. It hasn’t worked.
I looked at the log info and it says that there is an error running plugin: java.lang.NullPointerException and it’s caused by null and then followed by at qupath.imagej.objects with various lines for one of the images.
I have also tried putting them in their separate projects to see if that changes it and makes it easier to run, however, that does not seem to work.