Pipeline works in Test Mode but Errors when Analyzing

Hello,
I am new to Cell Profiler and am trying to set up a pipeline to simply count GFP postitive neurons in Immunostained Brain Slices. I have a pipeline set up and it works in the test mode but I am experiencing two errors when Analyzing the Images.

Error 1:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “cellprofiler\analysis_worker.pyc”, line 378, in do_job
File “cellprofiler\measurements.pyc”, line 1817, in load_measurements_from_buffer
WindowsError: [Error 32] The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process: u’c:\users\chudson\dropbox\garrison lab, buck institute\garrison lab - courtney\cell counting programs\Cpmeasurementsvmef1_.hdf5’

​and
Error 2:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/Volumes/CellProfiler/CellProfiler.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/cellprofiler/gui/pipelinecontroller.py”, line 2444, in module_display_request
File “/Volumes/CellProfiler/CellProfiler.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/cellprofiler/modules/overlayoutlines.py”, line 249, in display
KeyError: u’_GFPposCells’

I attached the pipeline and photos below! Any help, guidance, or direction, would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you,
Courtney

GFP test 112916.cpproj (477.0 KB)

My guess for your first error is that because you’re in a Dropbox folder, the Dropbox app is trying to sync the .hdf5 file that holds the temporary measurements, which is locking CP out of being able to access it. Can you try writing to a non-Dropbox output folder (like your desktop) and seeing if you still get the error?

It’s also not generally a good idea to start the name of an object with an underscore- if you change the name to just ‘GFPposCells’, does the error still occur?

It also seems like if you just close all the ‘eyes’ on the modules (so that you’re not creating output windows for every cycle in analysis mode) it solves your second error.