Parallel Iterative Deconvolution plugin not working on Fiji

I installed parallel_iterative_deconvolution-1.12-bin.zip (after unpacking) in the plugins folder of a fresh install of Fiji for MacOs and attempted to deconvolve a stack with a measured psf.
However, I get the following blocking error in the log:

_java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: edu.emory.mathcs.utils.ConcurrencyUtils.submit(Ljava/util/concurrent/Callable;)Ljava/util/concurrent/Future;_
_	at cern.colt.matrix.tfloat.impl.DenseFloatMatrix3D.getMaxLocation(Unknown Source)_
_	at edu.emory.mathcs.restoretools.iterative.psf.FloatPSF3D.<init>(Unknown Source)_
_	at edu.emory.mathcs.restoretools.iterative.psf.FloatPSFMatrix3D.<init>(Unknown Source)_
_	at edu.emory.mathcs.restoretools.iterative.AbstractFloatIterativeDeconvolver3D.<init>(Unknown Source)_
_	at edu.emory.mathcs.restoretools.iterative.mrnsd.MRNSDFloatIterativeDeconvolver3D.<init>(Unknown Source)_
_	at edu.emory.mathcs.restoretools.iterative.ParallelIterativeDeconvolution3D$MainPanel$DeconvolveButtonActionListener$1.run(Unknown Source)_
_	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)_

My system is High Sierra 10.13.1. Does anyone have an idea of where the problem may lie? I can provide links to the test files if necessary. Thanks in advance.

Here an older thread in the ImageJ mailing list with the same problem and a solution by @ctrueden :

http://imagej.1557.x6.nabble.com/Parallel-Iterative-Deconvolution-td5013104.html

1 Like

Thanks for the link, I was able to run the plugin after deleting /Applications/Fiji.app/jars/jtransforms-2.4.jar

1 Like