Out of bounds?

Hey CP guys,

I have an issue with my pipeline when I try to measure how close green cells are to red cells in a tissue section. I want to see if my treatment increases the proportion or number of red cells in proximity of green cells or if the distance between these cell types decreases in general. This is the error message I get:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/Applications/CellProfiler.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/cellprofiler/gui/pipelinecontroller.py”, line 2777, in do_step
File “/Applications/CellProfiler.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/cellprofiler/modules/measureobjectneighbors.py”, line 432, in run
IndexError: index 900 is out of bounds for axis 0 with size 896

I checked the forum and one earlier post discussed a similar issue for the IDPrimObj module and then the problem was that the image files differed in the amount of pixels/size. I checked my files and they seem to be identically sized, but I still end up with the above error.
All help is much appreciated!

Thank you for a cool software,

Thomas
PMN_NKT_neighbors.cpproj (622 KB)

Hi Thomas,

Indeed this was a bug at one time. I suspect it is related to this issue, but I’m not certain. In any case, I verified that it has been fixed already, and you can run your pipeline in our bleeding-edge “trunk build” (see attached screenshot). You can download it here, but beware of the caveats. The bug will be fixed in our next release, whenever that happens!

Cheers,
David