Please share with interested candidates! Thanks so much.
Machine Learning Scientist/Engineer in Cambridge, MA
Cellino Biotech, Inc. is a venture capital-backed biotechnology company that is pioneering a transformative platform to manufacture cell-based therapies. Cellino was founded by a team of interdisciplinary entrepreneurial scientists and engineers with expertise in laser physics, nanomaterials, device engineering, biology, and business.
Cellino is an innovation and value-driven organization seeking an exceptional full-time Machine Learning Engineer/Scientist to join our team. The position requires technical experience in image processing and machine learning with a strong emphasis on critical thinking, multitasking, and the ability to learn new techniques. Join our vibrant team!
Description of Work
- Prototype and demonstrate algorithms (suitable for “real time” execution in a Python production environment) for fluorescent and brightfield cell location and classification.
- Build system for machine learning-based cell tracking and classification in adherent cell cultures, where system is trained using fluorescent and brightfield imagery (with conventional, e.g. OpenCV, pre-processing) as well as downstream assays (e.g. PCR, RNAseq).
- Experience building software for large-scale processing and classification of imagery (preferably cells/cell cultures/tissues) using both with conventional algorithms and machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow.
- Python programming a must.
- Experience with large-scale data processing and machine learning on cloud platforms, and optimizing/transitioning trained systems to constrained local computing, is a plus.