Open file in Tiff format from Ilastik

Hello every one I do not know solve the problem of opening the file (*.TIFF format) in ImageJ which was created in the Ilastik. Thank you very much j.

@nozka

So I have not used Ilastik much myself… How exactly are you opening your file in ImageJ? Import > Bio-Formats? Are you using Fiji? (Fiji is Just ImageJ - it is simply a distribution of ImageJ that comes with a bunch of plugins bundled - ready for you to use out-of-the-box. If you are just getting started, we recommend downloading/using Fiji.)

Perhaps there is some information on their website regarding this issue - for example, check their Manual or their FAQ page or you can contact them via their community page.

Let’s try to get you unstuck!!!

eta

1 Like

Have you tried using Bio-Formats (File :arrow_forward: Import :arrow_forward: Bio-Formats), or SCIFIO (File :arrow_forward: Import :arrow_forward: Image…) to import the TIFF? These tools support a broader range of TIFF files than the built-in TIFF reader of ImageJ 1.x.

For details, please see the TIFF page.

If it still does not work, post a sample TIFF file and we’ll take a look!

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your respond and help. I tried your suggestions and they works both. THANK YOU! I am new in illastik and imageJ :). I think problem was that the original image was JPG attached with meta xml data file. This image i used in illastik and results were saved as TIFF. One more time thank you. janka

4 Likes

Thank you very much for your respond and help. I am using Fiji and I tried your suggestion and it works. THANK YOU! I am new in illastik and imageJ :). I think problem was that the original image was JPG attached with meta xml data file. This image i used in illastik and results were saved as TIFF. One more time thank you. janka

2 Likes