I am using the latest version (bio-formats_plugins-6.0.1.jar).
As I said, the Bio-Format import of a single .tif image was working in the past (e.g. like half a year ago, with this type of macro code:
run(“Bio-Formats”, “open=[” + currentFile + “] autoscale color_mode=Default view=[Standard ImageJ] stack_order=XYCZT”); ).
I didnt know that one suppose to use the .wpi file instead. Ok, that works fine, I also figured out how to open a single image/channel.
Great that the meta data (like image size) is read correctly! With opening the .tif directly with Bio-Formats import or with standard tiff reader the metadata was always messed up (just look on the image sizes of the screenshots above, inches and microns, the view field in reality is 276x233 microns). Now this looks fine:
However, I wouldnt know how to open a single image using the macro language (the recoder just recorded the single line you see in the screen shot).
Anyway, it looks like also something changed in the standard tiff reader. My task to open some files, calculate and generate new images and save these as .tif files, that then are used by the CV7000 microscope software for illumination correction was only working in the past, when I was using the Bio-Formats import (Standard tiff reader => CV7000 software could not read .tif files). Now it also works with the standard tiff reader. Great!
Thanks for clarification!