Open call articles submission to F1000R NEUBIAS Gateway, 15th June - 15th July, 2020

Dear all,

As part of its final dissemination action, the NEUBIAS COST Action CA15124 supports the article publication charges on the F1000R NEUBIAS Gateway for a limited number of original articles presenting research results/methods/software on topics of bioimage analysis.

We aim to support around 20 articles, distributed, tentatively, between two categories:

• 11 Short Articles (up to 1000 words)
  • 9 Medium Articles (up to 2500 words)

Check here for Articles guidelines, types and formats.

To apply to this call

1. :writing_hand: Fill this form before the 15th of July, 2020

2. :white_check_mark: :x: Your proposal is evaluated by the Advisory Board of the Gateway. You will be notified on, or before, 1st of August, 2020.

3. :white_check_mark: :moneybag: Upon acceptance by the Advisory Board, and prior to the submission of your full manuscript, NEUBIAS will waive the publication charges in direct communication with F1000R. Full articles are expected to be submitted no later than the 30th of September.

Schedule overview

15th of June: Call opens.
15th of July 2020: Call closes.
1st of August 2020: Notification of decision of NEUBIAS’s support.
August-September 2020: Accepted authors write and submit their contributions.
30th of September 2020: Deadline for submitting the full version of your article to the NEUBIAS F1000R gateway.

Please reply to this thread if you have any questions regarding the open call.
For more general questions related to the F1000R NEUBIAS Gateway, please post here.

Best regards,
Marion, on behalf of the F1000 NEUBIAS Gateway advisory board

10 Likes

Hi Marion,
I’m just wondering if there are some criterium on the author affiliations, as far as I am concerned my PhD program is such that I have affiliations with both company (acquifer, which is a NEUBIAS member btw) and university.

Am I still eligible then? Knowing that the fees for my publications are normally covered by the PhD funding and not the company.

Thanks !

Hi Laurent,

Thank you for your question and interest in the open call!
There is no restrictions on affiliation as long as the contribution is compatible with open science.
Looking forward to read your abstract!

Best regards,
Marion

1 Like

Reminder- just ONE WEEK LEFT to submit to this open call!

1 Like