Omero Web reports disk usage incorrectly

I just deployed Omero with AWS EFS for storage, and I noticed that the disk space usage gauge doesn’t take into account the units properly (at least of PB).

Guess that isn’t an urgent fix, but figured I would report it anyway (I hope this is the right place).

Thanks for the feedback.
It turns out that it’s not a failure to take units into account, but just JavaScript weirdness.
It seems that parseInt() with a very small number ignores the exponential:
For example:

Screenshot 2020-09-01 at 22.56.07

The solution is to use Math.round(u) before parseInt().
I’ve opened a fix PR at https://github.com/ome/omero-web/pull/211

Thanks,
Will.

2 Likes

Nice find! Thanks for the quick response and fix.

1 Like