Omero integration with Moodle

I am working on an educational integration between Omero and Moodle and have found this for Omero website:

However, the omero repository plugin for Moodle requires an app, that if I correctly understand will bridge OMERO with it using openseadragon, which is here:

I managed to install Omero (and omero.web) server. I also managed to install moodle.omero-repository in a Moodle testbed. However, there are no instructions on how to install ome_seadragon and I am stuck trying to use pip without success.
Does anyone has experience with ome_seadragon to provide me some advice?
Regards
Joao Miguel

1 Like

Apologies for not replying sooner. See the discussion at OpenSlide with OMERO.web to render images not renderable by Bio-Formats?

1 Like

Hi Will,
I managed to install ome_seadragon following the link, as well as the omero-repository on Moodle.
However, I can’t figure out how to set up the configuration (on Moodle to talk to ome_seadragon). I sent an email to Luca Lianas but had no answers. I need to to get the OmeSeadragon API key and API secret from the omero side, but I have no idea where to find this (there is a comment about using OMERO API Endpoint>/apps but I don’t know where). I browsed the Omero docs without success. Would you have any suggestions?