Noise2Void Error Loading Image ZeroCostDL4Mic

Hi All,

I’m attempting to use the Noise2Vid to denoise some GCamp6 time lapse data (single plane, no z-stack). When I attempt the Noise2Vid 2D, this is the error message I get:
NotADirectoryError Traceback (most recent call last)
in ()
49 # This will open a randomly chosen dataset input image
—> 50 random_choice = random.choice(os.listdir(Training_source))
51 x = imread(Training_source+"/"+random_choice)

NotADirectoryError: [Errno 20] Not a directory: ‘/content/gdrive/My Drive/ColabNotebooks/2x_GFP.tif’

When I attempt the 3D Noise2Vid (I wasn’t sure how 2d vs 3d was interpreted for a timelapse), I get this error message:
NotADirectoryError Traceback (most recent call last)
in ()
49 #Load one randomly chosen training target file
—> 51 random_choice=random.choice(os.listdir(Training_source))
52 x = imread(Training_source+"/"+random_choice)

NotADirectoryError: [Errno 20] Not a directory: ‘/content/gdrive/My Drive/ColabNotebooks/2x_GFP.tif’

Has anyone seen and/or have a solution to this error. I haven’t seen this issue before using any of the other ZeroCost notebooks and haven’t had any issues linking folders previously.

Thanks,
Aidan

Hi Aidan,

Sorry about the first post, I miss understood your question. After closer examination, I assume you are on the quality control step of the notebook. If that is the case, does your file in Target has the same file name as the one in Source? I ran into a similar issue when I was running my notebook on the QC step and changing the name of the file seems to have solved the issue. Hope that helps!

Best,

Jack

Hi Jack,

Thanks for the reply! Your first solution was absolutely correct! I was specifying an individual image file but I needed to specify a folder.

Cheers,
Aidan