No Processor available for populate metadata

Hey,

I wanted to rerun the Matlab tutorial. So from IDR I imported the required data set. I now want to add the metadata file which I tried with the “bulk-metadata” downloaded from IDR but also the csv file given at the git-hub repo.. Both didn’t work.

I get the “No Processor available. Please try again later.” error.
Our Server is running with the version 5.4.10…
I wasn’t able to find any similar case so far and also nothing useful at the logs:

`2020-01-07 22:27:36,981 WARN [ ome.system.UpgradeCheck] (nitializer) UPGRADE AVAILABLE:Please upgrade to 5.5.1. See http://downloads.openmicroscopy.org/latest/omero for the latest version.
2020-01-07 22:27:36,982 INFO [ o.o.shoola.env.data.DataServicesFactory] (nitializer) Server version: 5.4.7
Client version: 5.4.10-ice35-b105
os_version: 10.15.1
java_version: 1.8.0_231
os_arch: x86_64
os_name: Mac OS X

2020-01-07 22:27:37,120 DEBUG [ omero.gateway.facility.Facility$1] (nitializer) Created new AdminFacility
2020-01-07 22:27:37,218 INFO [ o.o.s.env.data.login.LoginServiceImpl] (nitializer) Cannot connect OMERO at: sl-mdc-t-omero
User Name: vschuma – Password: ************

2020-01-07 22:27:53,202 WARN [ o.o.s.a.m.editor.AnnotationTaskPane] (nitializer) UI for displaying ROIS annotations not implemented yet!
2020-01-07 22:27:53,374 DEBUG [ omero.gateway.facility.Facility$1] ( Thread-13) Created new BrowseFacility
2020-01-07 22:28:10,713 DEBUG [ omero.gateway.facility.Facility$1] ( Thread-43) Created new ROIFacility
2020-01-07 22:28:10,717 DEBUG [ omero.gateway.facility.Facility$1] ( Thread-43) Created new DataManagerFacility
2020-01-07 22:30:45,386 ERROR [ o.o.shoola.env.ui.ScriptRunner] (entQueue-0) Data Retrieval Failure: java.lang.Exception: org.openmicroscopy.shoola.env.data.ProcessException: Cannot run script with ID:51
at org.openmicroscopy.shoola.env.data.views.ProcessBatchCall.doStep(ProcessBatchCall.java:101)
at org.openmicroscopy.shoola.util.concur.tasks.CompositeTask.doStep(CompositeTask.java:226)
at org.openmicroscopy.shoola.env.data.views.CompositeBatchCall.doStep(CompositeBatchCall.java:126)
at org.openmicroscopy.shoola.util.concur.tasks.ExecCommand.exec(ExecCommand.java:165)
at org.openmicroscopy.shoola.util.concur.tasks.ExecCommand.run(ExecCommand.java:276)
at org.openmicroscopy.shoola.util.concur.tasks.AsyncProcessor$Runner.run(AsyncProcessor.java:91)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: org.openmicroscopy.shoola.env.data.ProcessException: Cannot run script with ID:51
at org.openmicroscopy.shoola.env.data.OMEROGateway.runScript(OMEROGateway.java:505)
at org.openmicroscopy.shoola.env.data.OMEROGateway.runScript(OMEROGateway.java:6327)
at org.openmicroscopy.shoola.env.data.OmeroImageServiceImpl.runScript(OmeroImageServiceImpl.java:1649)
at org.openmicroscopy.shoola.env.data.views.calls.ScriptRunner$1.initialize(ScriptRunner.java:77)
at org.openmicroscopy.shoola.env.data.views.ProcessBatchCall.doStep(ProcessBatchCall.java:99)
… 6 more
Caused by: omero.NoProcessorAvailable
serverStackTrace = “”
serverExceptionClass = “”
message = “No processor available! [0 response(s)]”
processorCount = 0
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)
at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:442)
at IceInternal.BasicStream.createUserException(BasicStream.java:2615)
at IceInternal.BasicStream.access$300(BasicStream.java:12)
at IceInternal.BasicStream$EncapsDecoder10.throwException(BasicStream.java:3099)
at IceInternal.BasicStream.throwException(BasicStream.java:2077)
at IceInternal.Outgoing.throwUserException(Outgoing.java:538)
at omero.api._IScriptDelM.runScript(_IScriptDelM.java:574)
at omero.api.IScriptPrxHelper.runScript(IScriptPrxHelper.java:3103)
at omero.api.IScriptPrxHelper.runScript(IScriptPrxHelper.java:3048)
at omero.gateway.Gateway.runScript(Gateway.java:556)
at org.openmicroscopy.shoola.env.data.OMEROGateway.runScript(OMEROGateway.java:501)
… 10 more
Exception in thread “AWT-EventQueue-0”
`

Do you have any idea what could be wrong?

So far I only tried it with the dataset reduced to 10 images and with every setting combination possible. And I think the issue is somewhere else.
The server isn’t maintained by our selfs but our IT facility.

Best,
Vic-Fabienne

Hi @vcfbnn. Welcome to image.sc!

This is a fundamentally server-side issue but since you say:

is there any way you can put us in touch with the administrator of the system? We’ll need to see the output of omero admin diagnostics and likely server logs.

~Josh

P.S.

I’ll go ahead and mention it here, but I will be strongly encouraging an upgrade in the next few days. See:

Hey Josh, thank you so much for the fast answer!

Yes I’ll look for the person responsible. Is there any contact E-Mail address or so I could provide them?

Anything on http://www.openmicroscopy.org/support, but really image.sc is the best. :heart:
~J.