No labeled video produced

Hey, I am using the HPC to anaylse my video after training. The followed is part of my script:
project_path=’/home/sh/test-sh-2020-06-21/’
config_path=project_path + ‘config.yaml’
video_path=’/scratch/sh/compressed/test’
deeplabcut.analyze_videos(config_path, [video_path],shuffle=1,gputouse=0,save_as_csv = True,videotype=’.mp4’)
deeplabcut.plot_trajectories(config_path,[video_path])
deeplabcut.create_labeled_video(config_path,[video_path])
deeplabcut.extract_outlier_frames(config_path,[video_path])
deeplabcut.refine_labels(config_path)
deeplabcut.merge_datasets(config_path)
print(‘succeded’)

For me, it is really strange that whenever i only include one video in the video_path, it can produce the labeled video as well as .pickel, .csv and .h5 files after following the above procedures,
but whenver i include more than 1 video in the my video folder, only .pickel, .csv, .h5 files for different produced, without the labeled video.

something wrong with the setting of the video_path here?
i also tried:
deeplabcut.analyze_videos(config_path, [’/scratch/sh/video/0724_1700_1801_crf31.mp4’, ‘/scratch/sh/video/0724_1700_1801_A.mp4’, ‘/scratch/sh/video/0724_1700_1801.mp4’],shuffle=1,gputouse=0,save_as_csv = True,videotype=’.mp4’),
then there will be error as ‘no video found’ such kind of problem

Thank you for suggestion
Greetings

you need to pass the videotype always :wink: videotype=’.mp4’

Hi, MWMathis
Thank you for answer. Do you mean in this command:
deeplabcut.create_labeled_video(config_path,[video_path]) , pass with videotype=.mp4? I do have in the “deeplabcut.analyze_videos(config_path, [video_path],shuffle=1,gputouse=0,save_as_csv = True,videotype=’.mp4’)” command.
since from the nature protocol, the command is without passing videotype=.mp4:
deeplabcut.create_labeled_video(config_path,[‘Full path of video 1’, ‘Full path of video 2’])

or do you mean that in the “deeplabcut.create_labeled_video” procedure, if I set the the whole video folder path rather the each video path, I should pass “videotype=.mp4” , like deeplabcut.create_labeled_video(config_path,[video_path], videotype=.mp4) ?

Thank you for reply.
Greetings

please see the docstring on how to use each function.

deeplabcut.create_labeled_video?