Hey guys, I need some help-
I wish to move my autocontext project from my personal computer (Windows 10) to another computer running Linux.
I get an error after the following steps:
- I have moved the ILP file, and the data. (not saving the relative path)
- I have downloaded Ilastik in Linux version 1.4.
- I run the command “bash run_ilastik.sh”
- “Choose project” screen opens, I choose “browse” and look for my ILP file.
- When clicking on it, the following error occurs:
(Needless to say, that does not happen in windows, in both 1.3.3 and and 1.4)
(I guess it has to do with the hard disk drive “C” where the project is saved on windows.)
- When clicking “No”, the following window appears:
The given path here is my data path (And of course it makes sense since I didn’t give the project the new path for the data)
I haven’t figured how to change any path settings, so I am asking for your kind help to figure this out.
Thanks in advance,