Moving more than one annotation at a time (quPath v0.1.2)

Hi,

I was just wondering if there’s a way to move multiple annotations (an entire family in a hierarchy) at a time.

I am trying to separate the cortex layers into ROIs that I can count in. However, instead of remaking the boxes each time, or dragging them individually I want to be able to drag them all together.

I’m wondering if this is possible.

Thanks,

belliveau13

Hmm, that’s a new one. I think the basic answer is no. The closest I could think of would be creating a script that takes the movement of one object (X1,Y1 to X2,Y2) and replicates for all other objects in the image.

Thanks so much, that’s what I feared…

Do you know anything about the new feature on 0.2.0 where you can transfer annotations to the next image (serial sections) with alignment?

Do you know of a thread that explains exactly how to use it?

belliveau13

The closest I can think of is this one, which has a few variants of the script as well. I haven’t played with it very much myself, as serial sections frequently are too different for a basic affine transformation to adjust for, and no one here has been doing serial stain/washes.

Yes great, that’s what I’ve been reading - I will try this and see if it can work for me!

Thanks so much,

belliveau13