MOV to AVI conversion

Hello!
I’ve still pretty new with ImageJ, and I was hopping to convert .mov files into .avi’s in a manner that ImageJ can still read, but I’ve been running into some issues; mainly, it either doesn’t recognize the file as a .avi file, or (more often) it doesn’t support the compression. Using ffmpeg, I’ve tried changing the codec to Uncompressed 4:2:2 10-bit (v210), Uncompressed packed 4:4:4 (v308), Uncompressed packed QT 4:4:4:4(v408), Uncompressed 4:4:4 10-bit (v410), Uncompressed YUV 4:1:1 12-bit (y41p), and Uncompressed packed 4:2:0 (yuv4), but ImageJ doesn’t seem to support any of these; is there another easily accessible codec I should try, or is it possible I’m doing something else wrong despite getting “Unsupported compression” error?
Thanks!

Read this older thread:

Thanks, the first link solved my problem! :smiley:

Objectively speaking, the command line tool that ffmpeg used to convert video fits developers better, common users would be confused about how to use those command lines to convert video or sometimes encounter FFmpeg codec not found problem. In this case, it’s a wise choise to try some other video converter like Freemake, any video converter, winx video converter and more. I used them in succession. All of them work well and provide a good output quality.