ModuleBatchProcessor error

Dear all and particular @imagejan,

Starting this very simple groovy script:

#@File f

System.out.println(f.getAbsolutePath())

In batch mode leads to this (blocking) error:

(unrelated : also I have plenty of “cloooose” strings in the console window @haesleinhuepf, is it you ;-)? )

I’ll try with a fresh Fiji to see if it could some from some update sites incompatibilities.

Best,

Nico

ping @romainGuiet

1 Like

Can confirm the issue with a Fresh FIJI, with update sites ImageJ, Fiji, and Java-8. (win 10)

ImageJ 2.0.0-rc-69/1.52p; Java 1.8.0_172 [amd64]

-- Application: ImageJ --
Title = ImageJ
Version = 2.0.0-rc-69/1.52p
groupId = net.imagej
artifactId = imagej
Automatic-Module-Name = net.imagej
Build-Jdk = 1.8.0_151
Built-By = travis

Also with a more up-to-date java:

ImageJ 2.0.0-rc-69/1.52p; Java 1.8.0_212 [amd64]

-- Application: ImageJ --
Title = ImageJ
Version = 2.0.0-rc-69/1.52p
groupId = net.imagej
artifactId = imagej
Automatic-Module-Name = net.imagej
Build-Jdk = 1.8.0_151
Built-By = travis
1 Like

“Manually” downgrading to scijava-common-2.77.0.jar solved the issue, but I did not check all the versions in between. (invoking @ctrueden as well as Jan)

1 Like

Hi @NicoKiaru

Sorry for this - it was indeed my fault. Curtis was so kind to fix the bug for me. I guess it’s just a matter of time until it arrives in your Fiji. In case you really can’t live with it, I recommend activating the “clij” update site - it ships imagej-legacy in a SNAPSHOT version without this debug statement.

I hope that helps.

Cheers,
Robert

2 Likes

No worry, it s just a minor thing, but I had to find a quick fix for the batch processor

1 Like

Sorry @NicoKiaru. There was another similar problem (Error with search options dialog) which I already fixed, but this problem is likely to crop up in various places. I will look into a more general fix now.

2 Likes